GeniusNet is a niche business research consultancy firm based in Wellington, New Zealand. The firm consults in the areas of new venture development, knowledge management and business project support, specialising in the development and managing of virtual communities and online knowledge sharing fora. We also use our knowledge sharing communities and in-market networks to help New Zealand technology firms to identify opportunities for growth through collaboration.
Current projects include:
- Co-founder and director of ideegeo Group Limited an Internet technology services business.
- Operations manager at iWantMyName a domain registrar industry platform developed by ideegeo.
- Commercialisation of tablet software product [TechNZ/Fonim].
- New Zealand moderator for the Silicon Valley based StartupDigest community.
- Developing a virtual incubator project to support young people into web based ventures.
- Startup Weekend organiser
The GeniusNet blog is a fun space for sharing knowledge, opinion and advice. The key themes are technology innovation, entrepreneurship and current events relating to the New Zealand economy and society.
email: paul (at) genius (dot) net (dot) nz